- Adults 18+ years
- Safety Fundamentals
- Basic Handgun Marksmanship
- Private Lessons
- Specializing in Women’s Training
- New & Novice Handgun Owners Welcome
Lecture portion (approx. 1.5 hours) includes but not limited to:
- Fundamental Rules of Firearms Safety
- Identifying Types of Handguns
- Handgun Familiarization & Safe Handling
- Ammunition Basics
- Dry Firing
- Overview of Laws (CA & Federal) re: purchasing, storage, use of force, etc.
- Equipment and Gear Overview
Live-fire instruction (approx. 1.5 hours):
- Range Safety Protocols
- Basic Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Basic Shooting Drills Tailored to the Individual Student
- Malfunctions (Identifying and Clearing)
- $165 for the 3 private lesson (one-on-one) includes handgun rental (.22 Ruger Mark III; .38/.357 Ruger GP100 revolver; various 9mm semi-automatics) and ammunition (approx. 20 rounds .22lr; 12 round .38 special; 30 rounds 9mm). + $30 range fee payable to Rainbow Range (no range fee if you are a Rainbow member)
- Total Cost $195
- If you bring your own handgun and ammunition, the private lesson (one person) price is $140 + $30 range fee = Total Cost $170
- Semi-private lesson (2 people) $130 each includes handgun rental & ammo + $30 range fee = Total Cost $160 each.
- Lecture & live-fire shooting done at Rainbow Shooting Range (3139 Rainbow Valley Blvd, Fallbrook, CA)
- Lessons held on weekdays by appointment (depending on instructor & instructor range availability)
- Contact Cheryl (310) 748-5251 to schedule a lesson. Once date & time is confirmed for range use, you will be sent a payment link.
- Once private lesson or CCW class is booked and paid for, no refunds will be issued. The payment will be put on credit for another private lesson date (within 30 days), or CCW class (next available class listed). Reschedules will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee.
- Multiple cancellations or reschedules: 2 cancellations / reschedules within 2 months will result in no refunds or credit being offered.
- If CT Firearms Instruction finds the need to cancel a lesson or class for any reason, the student(s) will have the option of applying the training fees to future lessons or classes or given a refund.